Termly Knowledge Organisers
A knowledge organiser is an A4 document that contains key facts and information that children need to have a basic knowledge and understanding of a topic.
Knowledge organisers will include:
- essential knowledge about a topic or concept, usually laid out in easily digestible chunks
- key vocabulary or technical terms and their meanings associated with the key concept or topic
- quality images such as maps, diagrams and photographs
- subject-specific features such as a timeline
- famous quotations, to inspire and ignite curiosity